BURIED PIPELINE BELOW
DETECTABLE UNDERGROUND WARNING TAPE
Material – Linear low density polyethylene Lead free pigments with virgin grade film Soil tolerance from pH 2.5 to pH 11.0 inclusive 100 micron grade is manufactured in accordance with ENATS 12-23 Issue 3 2013 specification.
- Brightly coloured plastic identification tape
- Marks the position of buried electrical cables
- 100% virgin plastic (acid & alkali resistant)
- Version : BURIED PIPELINE BELOW
- Colour : YELLOW
- Size : 150mm x 100M
- 75mm core
- Printed one sided only
- 100 micron (0.1mm Average)
1-8 rolls £22.00/roll
10-15 rolls £19.00/roll
Need to order more? Get in touch for bulk order discounts
Buried Pipeline Below
Our detectable underground warning tape is made using waved wires of stainless steel that can be detected when below ground level. Please see our manufacture and installation guides available in the menu that can be downloaded for your reference.
All our detectable tapes are compliant with ENA TS 12-23 Issue 3 2013.